Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(07-19-2022, 02:07 PM)Stewy Wrote: I literally just started RDRII - any advice for the beginner?  I haven't found it difficult, just not very interesting, but I think I'm still in the prologue.

Yeh the prologue is up in the snowy area, if I remember takes about 2 hours or so.

Best way to describe RDR2 imo is that it is a story-driven game at it's core. The voice acting in this game might be the best of all time imo, and it makes it that much more immersive. And you can play it how you like. If you just want to do the main story, you can. Or if you want to do side-missions and side stories via exploring etc., you can. If you want to do all that and go for the 100% completion on top of those like I did (and will never do again), well you get it.

I think to get the best RDR2 experience do a few of the side missions along the way with the main story. There are some good ones too that can be found randomly when riding around. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Millhouse - 07-19-2022, 11:20 PM