Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(07-14-2022, 10:01 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: i only use the sword swipe now... the bird is less than 100% to hit... I can run use my weapon art immedately turn and run back to the site of grace and repeat..   Boring but Effective and needed if you want to buy enough upgrade stones for 1 of everything lol.

Havent started my NG+ yet waiting for a DLC announcment.

On another note....  I am now at the end of Red Dead 2s story.. Maybe 1 or 2 main missions left if i had to guess....   What a ride (no pun intended) the story is.

I almost don't want to finish it cause i can tell at least 1 thing that will happen.  but i gotta see it thru

RDR2 is one of my 'goat' games. Got so immersed, ended up doing the 100% in-game completion thing. So many little 'eggs' and secrets in the game, even a couple from GTA5 carried over since both are Rockstar games.

As to Elden Ring, I just finished the NG+1 playthru and stopping there. It was a cakewalk overall. Took me 2 times to beat Melania, 3 times the Elden boss at end (pest incantation just crushed it), and pretty much first timed all the others. Mainly just did all the big bosses, and went after all the final smithing stones, as there was no reason to do caves and dungeons again. The time vs runes ratio just wasnt worth it. Plus by time I hit the FARM, using gold talisman and gold finger consumable, I was getting well over 100k per swipe. Makes worrying about losing runes pretty trivial at that point, and was able to stock up with all the upgrade mats for weapons bar the last ones.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Millhouse - 07-19-2022, 11:37 PM