Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(08-15-2022, 12:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Closing in on finishing Dirt 4...
Buddies and I finished the Multiplayer For Forza Horizon 3 (old i know lol)

Picked up The Crysis Trilogy.. haven't played any of these so should be fun.

Couple games coming out this week should be interesting

Thymesia ( a souls like) 8/18
The Ascent DLC 8/18
New Madden 8/19

In another move to yet screw Bengals fans…I bet this year’s Madden doesn’t have last year’s SB teams as the “play now” mode nor will the white helmets be added (the 70s throwbacks no one uses EVERY installment are sure to make a comeback!). Instead of player-related cinematics to open the game with some trash song EA picked, it’s just different poses and ages of John Madden, with voiceover hits such as “Boom!” and “Whap!” and “Brett Farrrrrrrrvvvv!”

In all seriousness, last year was THE final time I buy Madden until some changes are made, if ever. Every year, the Bengals would do something that made me buy the following year’s edition. There were a couple Andy Dalton years where we didn’t draft well that I didn’t pick up the game but aside from that, I’ve bought it every year like an idiot. Bengals draft Burrow? GOTTA HAVE IT! Bengals draft Chase AND get new sexy uniforms?! GOTTA HAVE IT! Bengals go to the SuperBowl?! NOT THIS YEAR YOU CROOKS! Until they start putting in effort improving the game, 22 will be my last yearly toss-away of $65 to EA.

I’m still playing 22 daily. I play single player franchise mode, and my current Bengals team is on year 2037, I had to trade Burrow at his 15th season because he was finally too expensive and his rating was starting to go down (due to age?). So I traded him to the only place he’d wanna go if not here. I took New Orleans’ two years worth of first round picks and a young QB. Traded my first and the QB to the Cardinals for their freshly drafted QB (Murray was still playing but old) who Ive now built up to 99OVR. Did the same with Chase once he got older and priced himself out.

Wish they’d revamp Franchise Mode. Needs a stadium and team creator like the old ones used to. Give us coordinators with more in-depth skill trees to choose from. Improve the defense and how it reacts, mainly the secondary.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - The D.O.Z. - 08-15-2022, 02:07 PM