Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(09-07-2022, 03:32 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I did see the new Assassins Creed is supposed to be about Basim. Did he have any role in the DLC's? That's the only part of the franchise I haven't finished yet.

Also heard it may be going back to its roots, which I preferred the originals although I can't lie after my AC Marathon I can't lie that I really enjoyed Origins this time around and Odyssey while very long was still fun even though I had gotten through about half of it the first time.

I hope they get back to more of the roots, with naval battles being welcomed ie. Black Flag and Odyssey. Both of which are probably my two favorite AC games. I didn't care much for Valhalla as that game just dragged on and on and on (never did finish it lol) But if the new takes place in Baghdad around 800ad, I don't know how immersed I can get into it. To be honest, I loved the settings in the Caribbean and ancient Greece, and of course the naval fights. But Baghdad though, ehh it's a wait and see on that one.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Millhouse - 09-07-2022, 03:28 PM