Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(09-12-2022, 10:00 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Man screw mafia i was doing my collectibles cleanup when the game crashed and destroyed my save file ??‍♂️

Ohhh ill keep a watch for that...  Was that the Original or the Newer Remake?    Hopefully if that happens i can recover a cloud save.
I also started Crysis Remaster.. I have never played these old PC killers figured 3 games for 18$ was a good deal.

BIG NEWS TODAY!!!

Nintendo Direct is Live @ 10 AM EST except in Britain where they have to wait till its over and catch and upload.

And Playstation State of Play @ 6PM EST...   

I believe both Showcases are about 20 minutes....  Sony said they had about 10 games to show dont know on Nintendo.

Then

ID @ Xbox and the Tokyo Game Show is on 9/15.

So lots of gaming news this week.

**Also Bonnie Ross the Studio Head of 343i is stepping down for Family Medical Reasons. A team of 3 senior Leaders are taking over the Halo Studio.
Hopefully they can bounce back the perception of Halo Infinite. (I know of 2 of the People Joseph Staten OG Halo guy. and the guy that Fixed The master chief collection)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 09-13-2022, 08:59 AM