Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(09-13-2022, 09:52 AM)Stewy Wrote: Just looked up the issues with the KOTOR remake.  ASPYR should never have been given the project.  They were always too small.  While details are limited, what's been said is that Lucas and SONY were both displeased with the progress of the game.  Looks like we're at least 2-3 years out before the game is out.

Changing hands doesn't increase my optimism for what will happen to the game.  If they try to make it "better", they're screwed.  Re-tell the same story, improve the combat, but keep the spirit of the old combat.  All they have to do is modernize, the old game.  You can't repaint master pieces and expect the same magic.

Will say i never had Faith in Aspyr either...

Saber  interactive have done some decent remasters in the past.  Hopefully they can pull it together.... the dialog and story is all there just needs a little graphics and engine touch up...  I dont even want combat changed   just make it look better and in HD.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 09-13-2022, 10:09 AM