Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(09-13-2022, 10:09 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Will say i never had Faith in Aspyr either...

Saber  interactive have done some decent remasters in the past.  Hopefully they can pull it together.... the dialog and story is all there just needs a little graphics and engine touch up...  I dont even want combat changed   just make it look better and in HD.

Well Aspyr was doing more than a re-master.  It was a full remake.  Perhaps that was reported breakdown between developers and management.  But I don't see how they could touch up the graphics with an engine that hasn't been used since Jade Empire.

Jennifer Hale confirmed that she re-recorded her Bastila dialogue, but why was always my question.  Were the original recording not available?  Were they not HD?  

Were they trying to voice the protagonist as well?  Aspyr had VA's recording dialogue who were not a part of the original game.

Did Aspyr completely over reach?  Regardless, I'm not a fan of a remake that either A) doesn't include Bioware OR B) Changes the story in meaningful ways.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Stewy - 09-13-2022, 02:05 PM