Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(12-12-2022, 09:09 PM)basballguy Wrote: I might check this one out.  I saw your post and looked at it on Steam and it looks promising.  

Though I am a bit confused.....it says the game was released 12/8....

There are dudes with 50+ hours played on it already and one dude with over 100 hours (that left reviews).  

Am i in danger of not sleeping because this game is so good?  Or is the release date wrong?

I think the release date is right? I don't know how hours are calculated, but it could be people idling or streamers looking to power through to post new content first. 

It is good, although I'm only about 4ish hours in. It has done (so far) a good job of combining the good elements of its JRPG predecessors. My knee-jerk reaction is as if Final Fantasy X and XII (IMO two of the stronger post PSX entries) had a love child and it was adopted into FFVI's home.

Honestly, some Indie developers have been putting out AAA quality work recently. And at 25 bucks as full price, I have no regrets. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - CKwi88 - 12-12-2022, 09:25 PM