Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(12-13-2022, 03:19 PM)basballguy Wrote: I am ashamed to admit I never played these before...Until I got Scarlet as my first ever Pokemon game.  I never really understood the appeal but i'll be damned if this thing isn't slightly addicting.  

The new age of nintendo games haven't really been my thing but i got a couple friends that love them and it was funny (to me) playing and seeing the Jigglypuff dude (Smash Bros character) in there because I thought that was another character from one of the Kirby games (since its big a fluffy)

Though I went through the story fairly quickly (the game seems really easy) I"m not sure i'll get into multiplayer or complete any of the collections.  

Yeah they’re pretty fun. Best monster tamer style game out there. As a long term fan this series could be even better. Sometimes I feel like they are like EA and Madden. They have a huge rabid fan base and a monopoly on the series so they never have to actually try to put their best foot forward.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 12-13-2022, 04:17 PM