Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(12-13-2022, 03:19 PM)basballguy Wrote: I am ashamed to admit I never played these before...Until I got Scarlet as my first ever Pokemon game.  I never really understood the appeal but i'll be damned if this thing isn't slightly addicting.  

The new age of nintendo games haven't really been my thing but i got a couple friends that love them and it was funny (to me) playing and seeing the Jigglypuff dude (Smash Bros character) in there because I thought that was another character from one of the Kirby games (since its big a fluffy)

Though I went through the story fairly quickly (the game seems really easy) I"m not sure i'll get into multiplayer or complete any of the collections.  

Yeah the last one i played for real for real was Ruby. The newer designs are insanely hit or miss. There’s one Pokémon called Varoom that’s literally a vacuum cleaner. There another one called Klefki that’s a god damn pair of keys. After 30 years i guess i can’t blame them for running out of ideas.

While i was playing Scarlett i did notice how EASY it was. Maybe when i was a kid playing Ruby, Red and Gold i didn’t really understand the typing system completely so that’s why those games seemed harder. I got it because my second job i sit at a desk for 8 hours and needed a time passer. Glad i bought it tho. Definitely addicting. I’m less than 50 away from completing the Pokedex. The storyline is absolute cringe. I wish they’d make a T rated one for the day 1 adults that grew up on red and blue but Nintendo would never do that lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Housh - 12-13-2022, 04:49 PM