Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(01-04-2023, 09:11 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: See i disagree not having a voice protagonist means YOU  YOU are the protagonist its YOUR voice.  (and it has 4x the dialog of fallout 4 without your character saying a word)

Thats helps immersion not breaks it for me.

BGS has never released a bad RPG.... and is one of the Few Studios that is always Day 1 for me.   (not Bethesda Publisher as a whole but the game studio)

Even if you hold Fallout 76 in distain its fun now.   And i bought the collectors edition at launch.

Every launch of every Bethesda game since Skyrim has been a disaster.  Bugs, crashes, broken content, etc.  They fix it, but fanboys have selective memories.  If you play at launch of a Bethesda game, good luck to you.

Voiced Protags - most of the gaming world disagrees with you.  Sorry.  ME was ground breaking because of the voiced protag.  You see it as a feature for Starfield, whereas, I see it as laziness.

Story - Bethesda writes crap stories.  I'm sorry but it's true.  The best FO story in the Bethesda universe as actually written by Obsidian.  With that said....

Gameplay and World Building - Are beyond compare.  So I'll play Starfield, but no way will I at launch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Stewy - 01-04-2023, 01:38 PM