Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(01-04-2023, 05:42 PM)Stewy Wrote: Oh yes, NV was very buggy.  Obsidian had a horrible reputation for releasing good but broken games, but it was because they kept reaching for the stars.  They've reigned themselves in and have had three great releases and successful games in a row.  I keep hoping MS moves the FO IP over to Obsidian.

I think MS is discussing how to get fallout faster as its a mega franchise.(based on podcast i listen too)    Obsidian has a full plate right now. (had planned to release 7 games over 7 years or something like that) but once their schedule clears up I could see them doing another Fallout Spin off.

To Start i think they should have Inxile.  (has the guy that made the original fallout 1 and 2)     remaster fallout 1 and 2 and bring to console.    (or remake on the wasteland engine.) Inxile for a remake.... NightDive for a Remaster.... (they have been remastering a lot of classics lately... Blade Runner / Shadow man / Quake 1 remaster are some of them) But i dont think they will take the IP from bethesda...

Another Possible Solution is after Starfield launches is for Bethesda to Build a Dedicated fallout Studio. Which could be very possible.

As a guy with a brother hood of steel tattoo i understand the wait for fallout Pain

As long as we have been waiting for fallout... Elder scrolls fans been waiting even longer.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 01-04-2023, 05:46 PM