Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(01-04-2023, 05:46 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I think MS is discussing how to get fallout faster as its a mega franchise.(based on podcast i listen too)    Obsidian has a full plate right now. (had planned to release 7 games over 7 years or something like that) but once their schedule clears up I could see them doing another Fallout Spin off.

To Start i think they should have Inxile.  (has the guy that made the original fallout 1 and 2)     remaster fallout 1 and 2 and bring to console.    (or remake on the wasteland engine.)     Inxile for a remake....    NightDive for a Remaster....   (they have been remastering a lot of classics lately...   Blade Runner / Shadow man / Quake 1 remaster are some of them)  But i dont think they will take the IP from bethesda...

Another Possible Solution is after Starfield launches is for Bethesda to Build a Dedicated fallout Studio.   Which could be very possible.

As a guy with a brother hood of steel tattoo  i understand the wait for fallout Pain

As long as we have been waiting for fallout... Elder scrolls fans been waiting even longer.

You make my point for me on handing FO to Obsidian.  Beth is taking forever, there's little to no info. on the next ES game, but apparently they are working on it, whereas it was just announce a little over a month ago that they are at least thinking about FO5, but that it will come after ES6.  What they can't work on more than one game at a time?  We have to wait 17-20 years in between FO games, considering FO4 was 2015 and we're likely a decade out from the next FO game because apparently they can't work concurrently?  That is GD ridiculous.

Without inside info., it would be easy to conclude that Beth is mis-managing their franchises.  It's been speculated that FO had essentially been shelved.  With Beth dropping the ball, and Obsidian knocking it out of the park, it would make sense to move the Beth FO staff and IP to Obsidian (or staff them up) or we may not see a FO game for another decade.  I'm dreaming, but it's also logical.

As for Bethesda....I just have so little respect for them these days.  Trying to get 25$ out of Skyrim fans for the X/S update.  Insulting.  Even PS is usually only charging 5$.  Put out a F'ing new product Bethesda and stop squeezing the decade old damn stone.

Maybe Starfield will be the end all be all cats meow, but I have little faith these days.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Stewy - 01-04-2023, 05:59 PM