Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(01-25-2023, 06:42 PM)basballguy Wrote: I saw an article just a little bit ago said it's early march for that event.  I bet we don't see Starfield until the end of summer.  

Yeah i saw another Bethesda-MS Event is scheduled for March... So if thats not the Starfield show we should find out soon.

But Show Recap.

Mine Craft Legends  (  Release 4.18)
Redfall  (Release 5.2)
Forza  (Release 2023  probably June)
ESO -NECROM Releases 6.20 (Almost all Previous expansions are currently free to play except the most recent 2)
**Surprise game: Hi-Fi Rush -   Shadow dropped yesterday 1.25 from Tango Gameworks   (on gamepass/ 29.99)

There is another Forza show today.  So maybe they held the date for that. but seems they havent nailed it down yet.

I got invited to a Beta for a game so ill be checking that out this weekend.

And Buying AoE DE (delux edition with DLC) so i can start playing coop with my buddy. when it hits xbox on 1/31

Golden Eye 007 Drops tomorrow. Is included in Rare Replay if you have that (not sure if they give it to disc and digital or just digital) Rare Replay is included in gamepass (if you dont have RR) Havent seen if the game can be purchased by itself
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 01-26-2023, 12:55 PM