Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(02-01-2023, 01:40 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Probably getting that Hogwarts game just for the sheer nostalgia. Those books came out at the perfect time of my childhood.

I'd consider it for that Atomic Heart game too if it wasn't already coming out on Gamepass. Same with Starfield. If you figure those two games alone being $60 a piece, that totals an entire year subscription to Gamepass. Always nice to find ways to game while being easier on the wallet.

Loved the first one. Hope the 2nd is at least as good.

Yeah i have game pass or else i be broke this year lol...    So i get to play most of these when they come out..   

Stalker 2 and Forza still slated for this year as well.   (and there are a few big games for PS -Spiderman/FF and Switch Zelda Probly a mario thing coming in 2023 if you play there)

Alan Wake 2 is definately on my list as well (is more of a survivor horror title this time..)
and System Shock remake
Hogwarts is on my too Play list when i can get a discount. or the 1 year exclusive content ends.

Wo Long:Fallen Dynasty is a game ill probly pick up on a deep discount. I love Dark souls/ Elden Ring but most the "Souls Like" havent hit for me
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 02-01-2023, 09:52 AM