Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(02-07-2023, 08:27 PM)basballguy Wrote: So when y'all play games and are allowed to customize names (think like a party of characters like Wizardry or Final Fantasy), do you have a method for naming your characters?  I typically rename characters to bengals players based on role.  Some examples:

• Knights/Paladins/Warriors (or whomever the main character is) - usually the QB... Burrow, Dalton, Palmer, etc....though back in the day I used "Blake" for the guy that tried his best to save our franchise
  • healing dudes - usually offensive line guys
  • multi class dudes are usually the tight end (whoever is starting at the time)
  • for women characters it gets a bit tricky....the last couple years I'll use Burrow's gf, Katie Blackburn, or Eli Apple (cause Eli is a *****)
  • Then I use WRs/RBs to round out the party

ive never used Bengals players... but thats an interesting thing... i usually use a cast or names from another fiction.  

Like Dark souls 1 i made a pyro name Richard Rahl... In Dark souls 2 i had Nathan Rahl also pyro  (his 1000 year old uncle)   from the sword of truth series. (they are both wizards in the book with richard being a war wizard)

Then later i used Sean Bean characters cause he dies alot in his films....  lol.   

And i used Game of thrones characters for a game.   But generally i just pull from like wise media/history.        (wizard named rasputin/ warrior named Atilla)

FF7 taught me not to name people after friends lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 02-08-2023, 10:17 AM