Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(02-09-2023, 10:10 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: That was the Shadow drop right?   im guessing included with their nintendo online package?

Bad news from the Direct.  Nintendo is upping their price as well as the next Zelda will be 70  or 130 (collectors)

I imagine before the year is done we hear about the next Nintendo console...

Prime remaster is $40. Considering the job they did on it I'm fine with it, but I'd also probably find a way to justify paying the full $60 (I guess $70 now) for it so take that with a grain of salt. Considering my best case scenario was a port of the Prime Trilogy, I'm thrilled as this means a remaster of Echoes and Corruption is on the horizon as well. Of course, that might also mean that Prime 4 is even further away. Prime 4 might get the BOTW treatment, being simultaneously a launch title for the next console as well as the Switch.

If there is a time to bump up the price of a game I do suppose it would be the next installment of a flagship franchise that is following up one of the best games of the current generation. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - CKwi88 - 02-10-2023, 10:41 AM