Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(02-10-2023, 10:41 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: Prime remaster is $40. Considering the job they did on it I'm fine with it, but I'd also probably find a way to justify paying the full $60 (I guess $70 now) for it so take that with a grain of salt. Considering my best case scenario was a port of the Prime Trilogy, I'm thrilled as this means a remaster of Echoes and Corruption is on the horizon as well. Of course, that might also mean that Prime 4 is even further away. Prime 4 might get the BOTW treatment, being simultaneously a launch title for the next console as well as the Switch.

If there is a time to bump up the price of a game I do suppose it would be the next installment of a flagship franchise that is following up one of the best games of the current generation. 

Except PS and MS did it when switching to the next generation(well MS hasnt done it yet lol and not all of these have been worth 70 either) nintendo still on last gen hardware imo.      All in  all its what ever your willing to pay.  For Me 40 is the most ill do for a remake/remaster (Exceptions would be things like Mass Effect trilogy as its 3 full games and all dlc for the price of 1 and ME1 was remade as well)  

Im happy for Prime Fans finally getting that remaster though.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 02-10-2023, 01:33 PM