Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(05-03-2023, 09:18 PM)basballguy Wrote: Redfall is getting smashed in reviews.  I haven't bought it yet but now it's increasingly unlikely that i do

wasnt high on my list to be honest...

Another coop looter shooter type deal.    But it is on gamepass so i might try it when i have some time.   but i had it listed behind Starwars Jedi Survivor and Dead Island 2 on my want to play list.

a Rare miss by Arkane (i believe their first multiplayer attempt)..  but from what i have seen most the main issue's look fixable.

Sadly (with a few exceptions) Most games launch unfinished and still need another year or so of patching in content these days... Which is why i stay in the backlog most the time and wait for Sales/Fixes. There are exceptions as some games launch in great condition although less and less from the BIG AAA games its seems (maybe developers need to trim back a bit)

down to 2 achievements in gears 5

My List going forward in Level of Hype

StarField (day 1)
Elden Ring DLC
Diablo 4 (Day 1)
Baldurs Gate 3 (Day 1 if/when on xbox)
Aliens dark Descent (already purchased lol)
Remnant 2 (first game came out of no where and crushed it)
AoE 4
Alan Wake 2
*** Theres to much this year and this is just the top portion of my list and games we know about lol***
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 05-04-2023, 09:48 AM