Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(05-08-2023, 08:36 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Bethesda doesnt fail often....    and just had a small hit with Hi Fi Rush.

I think this is the last of the games where it looks like Bethesahad switched to more of a Live Service model  and thats just not their cup of tea in most cases...
76, Young Bloods, redfall    

I think the untethered coop mixed with the unreal 4 engine hurt redfall badly...   not the first open world ue game to struggle.

Im sure redfall will be better after a while.  

Im not worried about Starfield though   Bethesda Singleplayer RPGs i cant think of a single miss...       I dont expect it to be perfect but games that push boundaries usually have some issue to work out 

We got a Fallout 4 upgrade coming this year too and i think another Skyrim update (something for the mod store i believe)

I will say though if there is a publisher i trust to fix a game after it releases it is Bethesda.       Many companies might have dropped Fallout 76 but they turned it around.    ESO started badly too.   

I was speaking more of the launch of Redfll in regard to Bethesda, not it eventually being fixed.  If you're confident Starfield will launch well, Bethesda's history disagrees and I have some nice real-estate in Florida to sell you.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Stewy - 05-08-2023, 11:05 AM