Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(05-08-2023, 11:05 AM)Stewy Wrote: I was speaking more of the launch of Redfll in regard to Bethesda, not it eventually being fixed.  If you're confident Starfield will launch well, Bethesda's history disagrees and I have some nice real-estate in Florida to sell you.

Right Redfall was done by Arkane Austin i believe (arkane has several locations)   Their last game was PREY  (which started buggy but is hailed as one of the best games to play)
I don't really follow Arkane Closely personally  Was never into Dishonored franchise and haven't played PREY yet.

Starfield im buying Day 1 even though im on gamepass.

Their last 2 major releases 
Fallout 4
Skyrim

Both started with bugs but are both great games.  (skyrim one of the best of all time)
I imagine Starfields extra 10 months of polish should have helped as they were confident on the 11.11.22 date at one point.

Will a game with over 1000 planets and 100 systems be bug free... NO lol    but i think it will launch in a better state that the recent ones given they were afforded more time.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 05-08-2023, 11:39 AM