Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(05-10-2023, 08:22 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Yeah im with you on Bioware...      ME:A was a huge franchise let down..   i played it recently and its an Okay game now but not on par with the series it shares a name with.

Anthem i did eventually by the deluxe edition for 3 dollars just cause it was 3 dollars lol.  but havent played it.

While im not a huge DA fan as i havent spent much time on them yet....   DA: D looks like a large departure from what the games have been in the past(in terms of gameplay).   idk if that good or bad im sure it will bring in some new fans and push some old ones away.   but id defer to someone whos played them more.

Considering most hardcore fans I know wanted a return to more of the DAO, D&D style combat with very deep tactics (think gambits from FF12) and that is NOT what was shown recently, the HC fans are very concerned about gameplay.

But if the story, characters and narrative are excellent, the gameplay won't matter.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Stewy - 05-10-2023, 09:35 AM