Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(05-27-2023, 10:50 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Killing time until Diablo 4 drops, I upped my regular PS+ sub to the next tier with the game catalogue. This is my first time playing both FF7 Remake + Intergrade and Ratchet & Clank: A Rift Apart. Wow! What awesome games! As someone who owned and spent a lot of time on the original FF7, its been a lot of fun seeing things in this remake and remembering them from the original. The fighting mechanics take some getting used to but I’ve been having a blast. Getting my game-with-friends fix with Borderlands 3 on xplats, the Discord integration is a godsend!

Nice waiting on Diablo 4 as well  only a week to go (or 2 days if you spent big lol)   

Finished up Doom Eternals DLC...   Running thru Rogue Squadron Story mode.   and using Battlefield 5 for my multiplayer action at the moment and Forza Horizon 4 for my causal gaming needs

Next Showcases up are Meta (VR)  6/1  and then 6/8 for summer game fest.    

Here is a breakdown of everything that was at the PS showcase.... https://www.ign.com/articles/playstation-showcase-2023-everything-announced
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 05-30-2023, 08:46 AM