Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(06-02-2023, 10:32 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: There was some login issues reported on some systems... But i believe a quick reboot fixed it as there was an update for the authenticator...    (depending on when you downloaded i guess)

I think its all resolved now.       (i gotta wait till the 5th lol as i bought the normal edition)

But thats excellent news.

What class did you start as.

Haha so....

I played Barbarian in the open beta because I expected to start Necro.  So i didn't touch any of the other classes in the open beta.  I just leveled to 20, learned some features, and called it a day (over the course of 2 days due to the outages)

So yesterday I loaded up Necro and 5 minutes in became incredibly disappointed.....why?  

Back in the beta while playing Barbarian, I saw they added a cool new feature where you could keep a weapon slotted for each supported weapon type (2H Weap, Dual Wield, and something else) and I thought "Wow what a great quality of life improvement" and was pretty pumped about it.

Alas.....it's only on barbarian.  So i abandoned the necro and am back to barbarian again because damn it's a nice feature.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - basballguy - 06-02-2023, 03:02 PM