Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(06-05-2023, 02:50 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I'm still on the fence about D4. Watched a few streams over the weekend. Is it just me or does the game seem kinda.....slow?

Maybe it's because I'm used to endgame D3 where you're zipping around clearing rifts in sub 2:00, but the game seemed to just crawl. 

And the Druid looked pretty underwhelming. Still 100% sure I'll eventually buy it, but looking less and less urgent is all.

Areas are bigger... Which may make it look slower at the beginning..  I've played a Sorcerer and Necro in the Beta but it didn't feel slow so much as Large to me.

But ill get a better feel as i play thru the actual release.    They did add Mounts that you get later to help with that.       They went more Open world like Sacred 2 this time around. (i really need a scared/scared 2 remaster)

This game will be around a long time so no urgency.  Seasons wont even start for a little while. (if thats your thing)  
Diablo is just one of those Franchise ive played since its inception  and have loved them all.  so I grab at launch.

But ill say with Any game... If you dont plan to play it DAY 1 dont pay day 1 prices.   (this applies even more so now that they want 70 per game)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 06-05-2023, 03:13 PM