Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(06-23-2023, 12:46 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: XVI certainly will not scratch the party/inventory/skill/equipment management itch I've been feeling. 

I might give Octopath Traveler 2 a go after I finish the backlog I've created for myself between FF7R, FFXVI, DmC5 and Tears of the Kingdom. Might even end up buying Elden Ring again if they do a bundle when the DLC releases.

TotK is absolutely awesome.  It takes every good from BotW and does it better.  Adds new stuff that makes it better.  Brings back real difficulty (you are going to die ALOT, get ready for it) to the gameplay.  It's like everything is just MORE.  And even though we all know what the story is, ultimately, they way they told it this time actually had me longing to followit and reach for the next clue.

With that said, I'll probably still give the FFXVI demo a try at least.   It's free.  Can't hurt.  But Im sure I'll have a multi hour update since I haven't turned my PS5 on in months.  lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Stewy - 06-23-2023, 12:53 PM