Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(06-23-2023, 12:21 PM)Stewy Wrote: Well my hope is Bioware puts on its Big Girl Panties and listens to the massive criticism it got from the fans and critics about that leak.  They'll have ~18 months from the Alpha leak to the release, plus input from Mark Darrah to really reign things in.  My hope is that with the proper time to work on the game, Bioware be something akin to what they were back in the early 2010's.  Even if I personally do not like it, I want DAD to be a huge success so I can get another Mass Effect game.

With that said, I must admit, that as time goes on, I only like doing what i know I like doing, in gaming and in life.  I am not interested in life changing experiences as time goes on.  hehe

i really hope bioware hits their next game out of the park... I would hate to see the studio disbanded.  and they really need a win.  unless the trilogy remaster got them that W  not sure.

I 100% feel you.    When i buy a game in a long running series its because i know what i am getting (or should)  sometimes series get stale and they change things up...  And that doesnt always hit for everyone.     

People want a lot of games to be like other games instead of letting them be unique. 
Its like when i studio i love because they make a certain type of game... Switches to a completely new genre.  Im not gonna blindly buy in cause the studio
Like someone who makes RPG's switching to a First person shooter. or visa versa
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 06-23-2023, 03:54 PM