Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(06-29-2023, 10:06 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: That is the benefit of Gamepass.  

For me its hard not to get excited... 
Morrowind
Oblivion
Skyrim
Fallout 3
Fallout 4
Now Starfield..  I have absolutely loved all the games before they have made  and this is an even bigger world(actually 1000 of them lol)  to get lost in.    It did receive a year extra of polish time thanks to new ownership.   So this may be one of their better launches yet.   

I always view my dollars spent based on time spent.    much more likely to pay full price for a game ill get 100s of hours out of than maybe 20.  But thats always game by game as well lol.   Starfield i might just start with the 30$ Ultimate edition upgrade to play a few days early then pick up the game on sale.

Still doesn't justify to me spending $$$ day 1 on a game that is 99% likely to be broken, and until it's fixed / working / smooth.  Doing so rewards them for releasing a game in a state of shyt.

FYI - I've bought FO4 on 3 platforms, and it was my #1 game played (time spent) in every year from 2018-2021 (something like that), but they didn't get my money until the GOTY edition came out.

To each their own, but you're not going to convince me to spend money on a broken game just because I'll spend time in it eventually.  *shrugs*
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Stewy - 06-29-2023, 02:20 PM