Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(07-14-2023, 09:59 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Nice my Necromancer is 52   and the Druid im cooping with my buddy is near 30 now.  (we have been slacking but timing has been off)  
Barb close to 20 so ive not put in the time like you yet but having a good time overall...    I like a lot of the little quality of life improvements.      One thing im slightly concerned about is the lack of RNG elements it seems  im not sure how that will effect things long term.    but ive also not explored much end game so maybe that changes there.

There are some fine QoL things they have in there.  I seem to be overlooking them because the nonsensical things...like...why did they cap gem stacks at 50?  They also capped other gathering supplies.  

I also can't tell yet what's random and what's not.  The open world isn't...the location of "random event" spawns doesn't seem to be random...just the actual event (from a predetermined list of random events)

I honestly wonder if i really care how much of it is random.  The monsters still get harder and the loot still gets better....my minor gripes:

There's no cow level (yet)....

Treasure Goblins have been dramatically scaled back....I haven't even seen any of the exotic TGs yet, but I might just be too low a level.

Too many in game currencies...they're really gearing up for micro transactions

PvP is awful.  They thought D3 players wanted it (we didn't, and told them and they never put it into D3) but here they are again trying to force it on players.  

It's still a great game for a launch title but it's got Activision written all over it.  Hopefully Microsoft can step in before it goes off the rails.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - basballguy - 07-14-2023, 03:30 PM