Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
I traded in my copy of D4. Couldn’t deal w the rubberbanding and constant lag anymore. Played just fine, for the most part, up until patch 1.0.4 for me. I know my yeehaw internet (out in the sticks, T Mobile 5g home internet) isn’t the greatest but all my other multiplayer games play just fine. Add this to the hard time they gave me about recovering my Bnet account, and the shitty OW2, and the shitty “remastered” lazy copy n paste version of RTS Warcraft and shitty WoW expansions since Legion, and I am done w anything MicroActiBlizz. Those three deserve each other, in my opinion. One can’t make GOOD original games, one can’t come up w anything but rehashing old CoDs, and the last sells broken games at AAA prices. Three peas in a pod! (Just my opinion, not trying to rile up my PC / XB fan board members w my rant!)

Aaaaanyway..I traded in D4 for Jedi Survivor. And while I feel almost as much apathy towards EA as I do MicroActiBlizz, this game is incredible and I applaud EA for this effort. Its much better than Fallen Order was. I’m getting a GoW meets Elden Ring feel playing it. I was wracking my brain trying to think where I have seen Dagan’s actor’s face before and after IMDB-ing him, I remembered he played the “visitor” on American Horror Story Apocalypse.

PSN just had another sale where I found the second DLC pack on sale to complete my Borderlands 3 game. So now, when I’m not chuckling at droid-chatter and force-pushing Imperial troopers off cliff edges, I’m usually slaughtering my way around BLands3 on my capped out Siren. I love the Borderlands series, I hope 4 is on the way soon!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - The D.O.Z. - 07-16-2023, 10:46 AM