Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
Played thru Somerville its a good singleplayer platformer adventure type game... Pretty quick to play thru only about 4 or 5 hours. I enjoyed it.

Started Deliver us the Moon.. (pretty good so far. Just made it to the moon though)

My buddy and I started It Takes Two.. (Coop only game) this game is fun. Story line will having you yelling at these parents. lol But the gameplay is excellent. and the coop elements are really well done. If you have a friend to play with check it out.. (comes with a friend pass)

Saw news that Xbox Gold will be sunsetted in September and replaced with Gamepass Core.. (same price as gold is now. 9.99/m or 59.99/y And comes with a Core selection of Xbox games but not day and date...) This will also end Games with Gold. I believe any games you have claimed you will keep. Not sure if GP Core membership will be required going forward will have to find out.

So basically its just changing name to try and make it less confusing. and ending the games with gold
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 07-17-2023, 11:26 AM