Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(07-19-2023, 11:18 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I noticed a difference. After going back and forth between Rogue and Druid, I've finally settled on Druid (AND finally just made him an all Werewolf Druid) to just complete the campaign with. Anyway, normally, I don't find myself coming close to death or dying unless I'm in a boss fight or a huge mob with multiple elites or I'm just not paying attention. Certainly no real issues outside of dungeons. AFTER the patch, even traversing normally if I get certain enemies in a mob (not elites but tough "normal" enemies like remnants or those tree things), I find myself constantly needing to heal.

I'm assuming I'll adjust (taking the change as like I switched from World Tier II to III) but the patch HAS impacted my play.

I haven't played since the patch installed on tuesday.  I saw Blizzard put out some sort of comment that was like "we hear you and we'll look into it" with all the negative feedback they got.  

I'm currently 73 on my sorc and I was struggling to beat NM Level 21 last week.  I doubt I can even clear it now with the changes.  Sorc was already incredibly squishy before.  

I decided i'm going with Necro for Season 1 normal and Druid for HC....though...I'm not sure it'll be enough to keep me playing for 3 months until the real changes come in season 2.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - basballguy - 07-19-2023, 08:14 PM