Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(08-07-2023, 06:54 PM)Synric Wrote: I'm really enjoying BG3. Like previous D&D games like Baulders Gate, Neverwinter Nights, and Icewind Dale it overwhelms you with character development information but obviously if your familiar with D&D it's all standard. The story so far is really good which for me sells RPGs more than the graphics.
I've just barely started though been busy catching up on work after July's Pennsic War and before my September vacation lol.

PS: They added the D&D 5th Edition subclasses to the video game which is fun.

I f'n love BG3....I completely abandoned Diablo and am exclusively playing BG3.  Granted, some of my favorite games are party based RPGs with turn based combat (Wizardry, Ultima, Might and Magic, classic DnD ports like Pool of Radiance, and of course the games you mentioned)

I spent like an hour in character creation last week when the game came out.  The pace is great, the story is great, the controls aren't wonky, it's almost perfect....

Now if the game would stop crashing randomly and resetting my key bindings and the tutorial settings, that would be great.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - basballguy - 08-08-2023, 10:31 AM