Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(08-18-2023, 11:14 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: So far, Madden 24 plays great. I haven’t noticed any game breaking glitches / bugs. The defense does feel like it plays “smarter”, and I’ve been a part of some sick Mixon runs due to some nice second-level OLine blocking, so they weren’t lying when they said they improved those areas this year. The Franchise Mode UI is still the same as its been for some time now, scouting still the same, weekly prep is still the same. They did add mini-game (position drills) to the players you choose to highlight for extra training points (my OVR72 DJ Turner is now a OVR78 going into the post-bye week game, for example.
I was pleasantly surprised that this game isn’t a large download as well. NBA2K-whatevers are 150+ gig. Taking up massive space. Madden 24 is under 60g.

I might check this one out when EA puts it in EA Plays portion of game pass its been a long time since i dabbled in a madden...   I think the last one i got still had Carson Palmer on the team lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 08-18-2023, 12:15 PM