Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(08-18-2023, 01:02 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Yeah Respawn's success with Fallen order.. Has made EA rethink single-player games a bit.  and allowed respawn to do what they want.

I am worried about Bioware changing to a GoW/ff16 style combat im sure some will like it though...  but that will be a big change.

Whatever Bioware releases next i do hope is successful for their sake it or it could be the last.   (unless the Remaster trilogy put them back in good graces)

Well I was annoyed with combat change in the leaked video but it was a year ago and we're about a year away from release, so things could definitely change.  The good news is they've had 4 years to polish the story, narrative and characters and the lead writer wrote some of the best characters from ME1 & ME2 so he is absolutely solid.  The gameplay is always secondary in a good Bioware game, so I'm not too concerned about the combat.  Example:  The best thing you can say about Andromeda is that the gameplay is the best part of it, which makes it a bad Bioware game right by that definition - lol.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Stewy - 08-18-2023, 07:18 PM