Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(08-18-2023, 07:18 PM)Stewy Wrote: Well I was annoyed with combat change in the leaked video but it was a year ago and we're about a year away from release, so things could definitely change.  The good news is they've had 4 years to polish the story, narrative and characters and the lead writer wrote some of the best characters from ME1 & ME2 so he is absolutely solid.  The gameplay is always secondary in a good Bioware game, so I'm not too concerned about the combat.  Example:  The best thing you can say about Andromeda is that the gameplay is the best part of it, which makes it a bad Bioware game right by that definition - lol.

oh yeah.. Andromeda has/had the smoothest combat and gameplay overall of the series.     And to be honest by time i played i had very little issues.  (but i didnt play it till 2021 or 22 lol )   But the characters themselves just didn't seem as well written as previous games.  Which bioware is definitely a victim of their own success in that regard. 

Rolled credits on Remnant 2.     The amount of secrets one can find on a single playthru is amazing.   Now in my friends playthru we made a slightly different choice and are getting all new stuff to do.     The random dungeons you find are some of the best parts of the game.

I will say that the Final boss  well IT will take a few tries lol that was insane  we managed to barely beat it last night... My partner was dead, I was out of Hearts but my Sentry gun got the final shot in...      

Id say this final boss is harder than remnant 1 as in remnant 1 once you figure out what to do it was pretty easy...    This one is just hold onto your butts. lol

Still a ton to do in the game will need at least 2-3 playthrus to get all items just based on choices.

Rise of the Triad console edition looks to be dropping 8.25 for anyone that likes old shooters like me 

And Gamescon Tomorrow... (should get a lot of updates on upcoming games including stalker 2)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 08-21-2023, 04:39 PM