Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(09-21-2023, 11:47 AM)Stewy Wrote: There's a check.  You get error warnings telling you what needs to be fixed or if something is out of place or if something you added doesn't work with the other parts.  Like if you add any B part that requires power and you only have a A reactor.  Once I unlocked B lvl ships, I completely rebuilt the Frontier from the ground up and now it's a badass Battle Freighter (lol).  Basically I maxed everything, so I have the reactor and engine thrust to handle the Mass, and still have maneuverability.  It has 1400 Cargo Storage now.

FYI - if you looking to upgrade piloting skills, which requires ship kills, join the UC Vanguard.  The Initial quest has you use a flight simulator to test your combat skills.  The destroyed ships count toward your Piloting Skill kill count.

Sidenote:  I'm so annoyed I can't move the Constellation storyline along until they patch the "Empty Nest" game breaking bug.  *sigh*  They've know about it since launch and still haven't fixed it.

What happened to you in Empty Nest i believe i completed that one..  That was taking Sam Coe to Akila and then tracking down the Artifact there right?

i got that one done joined the Free star collective and now working on Sam's Personal mission 

I have maxed out Piloting Skills... I had taken over a few ships that i couldnt pilot and it made me sad so i made that a focus lol.
(i blew up the ships but a buddy told me that they would have been waiting for me although i didnt think they would be cause i never piloted them. But oh well lol.. I got a bigger boat now)

I just did the Missions for the UC where the Terramorphs attack. Where it spawns that EM weapon to knock out the civilians. Got the weapon took a bit to click they were all knocked out but then no issues going forward.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 09-21-2023, 12:18 PM