Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(09-21-2023, 12:18 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: What happened to you in Empty Nest i believe i completed that one..  That was taking Sam Coe to Akila and then tracking down the Artifact there right?

i got that one done joined the Free star collective and now working on Sam's Personal mission 

I have maxed out Piloting Skills...  I had taken over a few ships that i couldnt pilot and it made me sad so i made that a focus lol.  
(i blew up the ships but a buddy told me that they would have been waiting for me although i didnt think they would be cause i never piloted them.  But oh well lol..  I got a bigger boat now)

I just did the Missions for the UC where the Terramorphs attack.  Where it spawns that EM weapon to knock out the civilians.  Got the weapon took a bit to click they were all knocked out but then no issues going forward.

I don't know exactly where the quest is broke, but the last patch 2-3 days ago broke it apparently.  I read up on major quests to make sure there are not game breaking bugs.  So I haven't experienced it because I avoided the quest due to the bug.  But as of yesterday, according to Reddit, the bug is still there.  Apparently it's related to getting the item at the end, like you carve it out and then can't pick it up, of the quest marker doesn't work, or a companion bugs out on you.  Sounds like you dodged a bullet or completed before the last patch, when they broke it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Stewy - 09-21-2023, 03:48 PM