Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(09-21-2023, 03:48 PM)Stewy Wrote: I don't know exactly where the quest is broke, but the last patch 2-3 days ago broke it apparently.  I read up on major quests to make sure there are not game breaking bugs.  So I haven't experienced it because I avoided the quest due to the bug.  But as of yesterday, according to Reddit, the bug is still there.  Apparently it's related to getting the item at the end, like you carve it out and then can't pick it up, of the quest marker doesn't work, or a companion bugs out on you.  Sounds like you dodged a bullet or completed before the last patch, when they broke it.

I would just recommend For any Large open world game that allows you to save freely.   To save Often and in rotating slots   So you never have to back track tooo far if something like this happens..

I tend to make a save before/after each mission and before potential quest dialog.

I had a similar issue in AC Valhalla and lost about 5-6 hours  (1-2 trying to force it to work) and the 3-4 finding a save before i broke it and catching back up.

**Funny enough i picked up this habit cause of Morrowind lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 09-21-2023, 04:33 PM