Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(09-27-2023, 02:11 PM)basballguy Wrote: Always a fan of Forza games so I'll probably pick that up.  Can't see me playing anything beyond BG3 and Starfield for the rest of the year though. 

As for BG3, I'm getting burned out on the video game romancing being shoved in my face.  I've literally stopped communicating with my companions because all they want to do is bang me.  Game must've been written by some horny ass devs

I always worry about games that Market sex/romancing as a main part of the game.     I get a lot of people love it (or are extremely thirsty)  *i tend to instantly think the game must be lacking somewhere if this is what they are advertising

Its just not something i care about in games. its much better in real life lol.    I know my In-game charisma isnt high enough for all the attention i get in any of these types of games lol.    Plus sleeping with companions can make the journey forward awkward for everyone lol.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 09-27-2023, 02:53 PM