Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(10-10-2023, 10:34 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: that makes sense...   

It was probably just getting reposted with all the other things happening so it caught my eye again.
Ubisoft has now indefinitely delayed X-Defiant    (failed certification earlier in the year)
Unity CEO is out after that pricing thing they just had

I havent had much time for gaming lately...  Just played a little remnant 2, Starfield,    And downloaded Gotham knights to check out

One site posted an article about the contract ending and it being associated with the Bioware layoffs.  Then the known click bait sites   (Screenrant/Gamerant/etc.) ran with it quoting the original nothing article and when I drilled down into it, I discovered it was just associated with the old "union contract negotiations failed" announcement that came out around the same "layoffs" announcement, and unsurprisingly none of the sites did their due diligence and it became "NEW" and DA fans panicked all over again because of a nothing burger.  It's why I hate sites like Gamerant and refuse to click on them....ever.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Stewy - 10-10-2023, 11:22 AM