Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(10-11-2023, 03:27 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I have a meta 2   its fun to use some time.         

Walkabout Mini Golf is probly my favorite so far... Also go a real golf game. and a FPS shooter.

its definitely a different experience. if your not into games youtube/amazon i believe have stuff to watch for VR headsets as well (and does 3d movies)

(10-11-2023, 01:35 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: My wife got herself a Facebook Meta Oculus Quest 3 VR headset thingamajig. She seems to like it. Just played the Fruit Ninja game. Thing seems cool. I've always though VR was kind of gimmicky a la Wii motion controls, but we'll see.

I love the flight sims. I have a cockpit HOTAS setup which can also be switched out for racing games. I prefer the arcade shooters over the FPS games at this point with VR but if your gonna play VR either Fly or Race.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Synric - 10-13-2023, 09:27 AM