Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(10-23-2023, 02:01 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Just dropping a heads up for those considering purchasing Assassin's Creed Mirage. It LOOKS beautiful. And that's where the charm stops. The parkour is buggy and the combat is easily the worst in the entire series. Game feels like a PS2 remaster. I guess now I know why it had a $50 pricetag as a supposed AAA title.

If I sound upset, it's because I am. I should have forked over the extra cash for Spiderman 2 instead. I fully expect The Division 3 to be an absolute cash grab now. One I will not be buying.

I love AC Games...   But yeah something looked a little off on that one.   I heard it was really short so i decided to wait.  

Originally was suppose to be a DLC for Valhalla to explain Basim's Story i believe...  but then it grew into its own thing.

To be fair they went back to the 360/ps3 style like people wanted.  and i guess people got. at least they only charged 50 where as other short games are charging 60-70

RED is on the way and its sounding fantastic.  (the open world in Japan AC game)

Next Ubisoft game im looking forward to is Avatar game they got coming in December. Will likely wait for a sale. but it looks really fun
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 10-23-2023, 03:24 PM