Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(11-16-2023, 03:24 PM)Stewy Wrote: Absolutely fantastic game.  Almost zero bugs, captures the magic, mystery and size of Hogwarts.  Almost all environments are taken directly from the movies.  The story is fantastic and engaging.  Broom flight, combat and exploration are always fun and never get old.  If you love RPG's and the World of Harry Potter, this is a must play.

My guess is the lack of any nominations for it, is a political statement against JKR's "anti-trans" rhetoric, which is idiotic considering politics has no place in gaming awards, as it shows a pre-disposed bias, which questions the integrity of the process.  Also she had nothing to do with the game whatsoever.  Didn't even consult.

Hogwarts Legacy should definitely be in the running for GOTY. I disagree about the story being great I feel it's more cardboard cookie cutter but it does have a solid pace and the world keeps you engaged. What makes it special is the combat system which is creative, challenging, and unlike any other RPG.

If you don't mind a more PG13 game Hogwarts Legacy should be on your play list even if you aren't a Harry Potter fan. 

-My Starfield note is for a game with a storyline loosely and I mean very loosely based on exploration the game doesn't encourage or really allow natural exploration unless you force it yourself.

-I just finished Jedi Survivor (yes Im late) and back into BG3.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Synric - 11-16-2023, 07:17 PM