Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
What am I playing? Mostly everquest.....WHy?

Well our daughter (26) was recently laid off and moved back home. She wants to spend time with us and even though we hadn't been playing EQ for like 2 years, AND the fact that she was aware we played it obsessively since it launched in 1999, she never showed much interest, but she specifically asked to play with her to see if she liked it and perhaps eventually level up and join our main group. This is the third time she has tried to play EQ, but the first in the last 15 years.

Good news is she's essentially fallen in love with a particular class and we're working to level her up to match our mains......and everquest can be a time suck. So I'm spending a lot of time teaching her basics. She's doing tradeskills right now and we've gained several levels laying baby tons together.

Anyway, EQ is sucking up our time, but we're happy about it.

p.s. - She already has two interviews scheduled for new positions. She won't be in our basement long but she still wants to play with us. I think we've created a monster. :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Stewy - 12-08-2023, 01:47 AM