Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(12-13-2023, 10:00 AM)Synric Wrote: I haven't played WoW since early Mists of Pandoria so I don't know I'd they fixed it but the orginal UI for Healing was shit everyone used some kinda raid frames for everything. Most people used Grid but I didn't like it because the hotkey's felt more keyboard/keyboard and didn't give me the mobility I wanted. Healbot was better for me it did more Keyboard/Mouse hotkeys and I was able play it more like I would a Shooter. 
I mained an Assassin rogue from TBC throughout. Stopped playing during Mists (didn't care for that expansion at all, referred to it as Misty Pandiarrhea), skipped Warlords (it was bad too) and came back for Legion. As a DPS, you can get by with just threat meters and a boss timer add on like DeadlyBossMods. Have they baked in their own boss timers since BFA? I didn't tank much, dabbled a bit with a bear tank but didn't care for WoW tanking (FFXIV tanking on the other hand, I'm quite good at!) but I'm sure tanks use some tank-specific add ons for swaps and such maybe?

Basically, in my opinion, there are just too many customization options available to PC players that console players would never have access to, and if they somehow did manage to port it, they would NEED to separate PC players from console players w platform-specific servers and rebuild their in-game UI.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - The D.O.Z. - 12-13-2023, 10:48 AM