Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(12-19-2023, 01:18 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Halo infinite's Winter Operation starts today

Whats on your christmas wishlist this year?

(Games i didnt manage to pick up in 2023 but on my list to get when the deal is right.)

Hogwarts
Jedi Survivor
Dead Island 2
Alan Wake 2
MK1
Cyberpunk dlc
I've had $100 of gift funds in my PSN wallet since mid November, keeping my eye out for something in their sales. Nothing in their "End of Year" sale going on right now has really appealed to me and I don't want to drop $70 on a AAA title right now. But you know how PSN sales go...when one ends another starts.

I really wanna play BG3 but I don't want to drop $70+ . From all the videos I've seen, it plays really well on PS5 with their radial menus, provided you don't have bad controller drift. I heard the recently released XB version has been a bug filled nightmare though. Losing saves (and hrs of game time) being the biggest of them.

MW3 is on sale right now, but I haven't enjoyed a CoD since WW2, before the Battle Royale fad hit hard. Never cared for WZ, or DMZ. I think my competitive multiplayer days are done. I enjoy looter shooters and Metroidvania types the most these days.

Speaking of Metroidvanias..."Cookie Cutter" just dropped (on PSN, not sure about you PC and XB folks!) and it looks fantastic. Might scratch my Hollow Knight itch (WHERE ARE YOU SILKSONG?! ) and at a low price of only $20, I might just get it.

As of my wishlist..wish I really had one. I just recently beat Cyberpunk DLC and have almost platinumed the game as a whole. Same with AC Mirage, which I hated at first but have grown to enjoy. They just dropped NG+ and a perma-death mode is on the way. I need to redownload God of War Ragnarok, they just dropped a roguelite free DLC "Valhalla" that I would like to check out. So yeah, not really a wishlist but more of a "catching up in one's I already have", waiting on something to catch my eye in a sale!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - The D.O.Z. - 12-19-2023, 08:18 PM