Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(01-20-2024, 07:54 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: I don't really have a specific genre but I gravitate towards stuff like Borderlands looter-shooters, single player role playing games like Final Fantasy (also played their mmorpg FFXI and FFXIV for many, many years), action stuff like God of War, the newer Square Enix versions of Tomb Raider, open world stuff like Assassin's Creed (I have yet to play Valhalla, and I NEED to, I really enjoyed the RPG aspects of  Odyssey and Origins.) Metroidvanias are a lot of fun, Hollow Knight is incredible.

I used to enjoy Madden until it became a yearly lazy copy and paste with their focus on microtransactions and MUT. Haven't cared for basketball games or golf in a long time. Racing either. Although I was tempted to get Gran Turismo 7 while it was on sale. Might do pull the trigger next time I see it hit a sale.

I really enjoyed Valhalla... A ton to do.    Playing thru Rise of the tomb raider right now believe im reaching the end of it.

Have you tried the First dying light game?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 01-22-2024, 09:40 AM