Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(01-22-2024, 12:44 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Meh @ most zombie survival games. You play one, you've played them all, in my opinion. Had a buddy try and talk me into Back 4 Blood...(long-winded shart-noise). CoD Zombies? (equally obnoxious, but much smellier shart-noise) . Resident Evils are decent to good, but thats about where my zombie stuff starts and stops.

I recently attempted another go at FF7R.  Everything is exceptional except the combat. The combat takes all the fun out of the game. This is the issue with 15 as well. I won't play 16 because I'm betting it has this same shitty system in place. Certainly glad I didn't spend money on this nostalgia-grab, it's on PS+ Extra. Dear Square Enix....STOP IT. Stop trying to move your best game series to action-RPG. All flash, little substance, the NEW Square Enix!

I know I've been burnt here recently with buying NEW games, but that new Prince of Persia looks dope AF. Metroidvania x Souls-like. Anyone play it yet? It's $50 so I'm leary how much content it has, but I've had some good luck w Ubisoft games. Loved The Division 1-2, the AC games, Immortals Fenyx Rising,  etc.

i hear good things about Prince of Persia.    

But most ubisoft titles go on sale within 3 months if you can wait abit 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 01-22-2024, 01:14 PM