Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(05-02-2024, 04:18 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Heck, they barely move my needle in any game nowadays. Maybe it's just me, but since the 6th gen (PS2 era) it's just kind of been good to gooder.

Speaking of RPGs, I did finish the FFVII Remake and its DLC. The gameplay is very solid, but there's not, enough of it? It is undoubtedly a very well put together game with an impressive narrative and visuals, but it was a little choppy to me. Every time I would get into the combat or gameplay it would be time for a walking-sim-esque glorified cutscene. Does a great job expanding on the original though and will certainly make me get the 2nd and 3rd games.

yeah a little to much focus on making things Realistic...   i like video games being video games.     that being said if i have a choice of 2 similar games id likely play the one that looks better but Gameplay/Story should always be king.   i still play point and click adventures lol so it 

I am really against squares strategy with the FVII remake of splitting into 3 full priced releases..  an hope this doesnt become a trend.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 05-03-2024, 08:41 AM